Using trickle down technology from the F1 series, this elegant, contemporary loudspeaker distils the best of Fyne Audio’s new technologies and expertise into a midsized floorstanding design. Built in the UK the F703 blends a 250mm IsoFlare point source driver and 250mm multi-fibre bass driver into a twin cavity tuned cabinet with a BassTrax LF diffuser integrated into the down firing port. Articulate, powerful and capable of delivering stunning dynamics and real world volumes, the flagship of the series recreates a truly captivating listening experience.
– 2 ½ way, downwards firing port, with BassTrax™ Tractrix diffuser*, twin cavity loading system
– Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS) 20- 250
– Continuous power handling (Watt RMS) 125
– Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m) 94dB
– Nominal impedance 8 Ohm
– Frequency response (-6dB typical in room) 26Hz – 26kHz
– Drive unit complement:
1 x 250mm IsoFlare™ point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute™ surround with
75mm titanium dome compression tweeter, ferrite magnet system.
1 x 250mm multi-fibre bass cone, FyneFlute™ surround
– Crossover frequency 200Hz & 850Hz
– Crossover type Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass – Deep Cryogenically
– Dimensions – HxWxD 1176mm x 430mm x 465mm (46.3 x 16.9 x 18.3”)
– Weight – Each 48.3kg (106.5lbs)
– Finishes Piano Gloss Walnut / Piano Gloss Black / Piano Gloss White