THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE IN IMMERSIVE AUDIO
Peerless in performance, configurability and sound quality, the Altitude32 remains the unchallenged reference processor for Immersive home theater systems. Nothing has been left to chance: high-channel count, huge processing power and exclusive patented technologies unleash the full potential of immersive sound, enabling all formats and the widest range of speaker layouts.
UPGRADABLE BY DESIGN
The hardware architecture of the Altitude32, unique among home theater processors, challenges the concept of obsolescence by enabling the integration of new technologies, new features, and product upgrades through a pure software implementation provided at no cost to Altitude owners. This is a truly sustainable product that gets better over time with the introduction of new features and a scalable, modular hardware design that enables easy system expansion up to the full channel counts of home Atmos and DTS:X and to a maximum of 64 outputs.
Its revolutionary hardware architecture runs not on the multiple sets of DSPs found on other processors but instead on a single multi-core Intel hardware platform and TrinnovOS operating system. This enables Trinnov to bring new technologies and features to market months and years ahead of competition.
UNIQUE DECODING AND RENDERING
The Altitude32 remains the only AV Processor on the market capable of decoding and rendering Dolby Atmos Home content in its full 24.x.10 channel count.
It’s been capable of doing so since 2015, years before competition.
With the Altitude48Ext and its extra processing power, we can support up to 64 outputs.
In 2019, Trinnov worked closely with DTS to introduce DTS:X Pro to the consumer market.
Altitude owners enjoyed this major upgrade a year before our competitors could offer it.
The Altitude32 is the only processor capable of native rendering and upmixing with DTS’s full count of 30.2 channels, delivering the highest spatial resolution with all content.
The founders of Trinnov and Auro-Technologies know each other well, having been at the forefront of immersive sound research and development dating back to the early 2000s.
Auro-3D, up to 13.1 channel configuration has been available on the Altitude32 since 2015. The popular Auro-Matic upmixer is also supported for all inputs.
IMMERSIVE SOUND UNLEASHED
In a league of its own, the Altitude32 has no peer when it comes to immersive sound decoding and playback.
Our pure, uncompromised implementation of 3D Codecs, made possible through our own software, enabled us to deliver the full specifications and channel count of both Dolby Atmos
and DTS:X Pro years ahead of the competition.
Altitude owners enjoy a unique feature available on no other product:
The Dolby Atmos Object Viewer provides the user with a real-time view of the location and movement of sound objects in 3D space for all Atmos content.
OBJECT BASED DECODING (ALL VERSIONS)
- Dolby Atmos® Native Decoding & Up-mix:Up to 34 discrete channels
- Auro-3D® Native Decoding & Up-mix (Auromatic):Up to 13.1
- DTS:X® Pro:Up to 30.2
- Speaker Layouts support:All
- IMAX Enhanced:Yes
CHANNEL BASED AUDIO DECODING
- Dolby:Digital®, Digital Plus®, TrueHD®
- DTS:Digital Surround®, High Res Audio®, HD Master Audio®
- PCM:Up to 24 bits / 192 KHZ
- Max Channels:x12 (8-8), x20 (8-16), x28 (16-24), x36 (24-32)
- Max Optimizer Channels:x12 (8-8), x20 (8-16), x28 (16-24), x36 (24-32)
- Max Subwoofers:x12 (8-8), x20 (8-16), x28 (16-24), x36 (24-32)
- Max Crossovers (2/3/4 way):6/4/3 (8-8), 10/6/5 (8-16)
- Max Crossovers (2/3/4 way):14/9/7 (16-24), 18/12/9 (16-32)
- Full Input / Output Matrix (all versions):Yes
- Configuration presets (all versions):29
- Output 1:HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2
- Output 2:HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2
- Maximum resolution:4K UHD on all ins/outs
- Maximum bandwidth:18Gbps on all inputs
- Frame rates supported:24/25/30/50/60 fps 120 fps (HD only)
- ARC / eARC:Available on Output 1
- 4K to 1080 Downscaling:Available on Output 1
- OSD:Basic functions (coming in 2022)
DIGITAL AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- S/PDIF Inputs:x4 (2 optical, 2 coaxial)
- S/PDIF Outputs:x2 (1 optical, 1 coaxial)
- AES3 Inputs (XLR):x2
- AES3 Outputs (XLR):x1
- AES3 Outputs (DB25) – 8-8 & 8-16:x8 upgradeable to 16
- AES3 Outputs (DB25) – 16-24 & 24-32:x16
- AES3 Input Compliance:DCI
- Audio Network:Dual ports (for future use)
ANALOGUE AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- Microphone input:1x 5 Pin XLR for 3D Microphone
- Balanced inputs:2x Stereo XLR
- Unbalanced inputs:3x Stereo RCA, 1x 7.1 RCA
- Balanced outputs:x8 (8-8), x16 all other models
- Unbalanced outputs:1x stereo RCA
- DB25 Analogue outputs:x8 (8-8), x16 (8-16), x24 (16-24), x32 (24-32)
- Data precision:64 bits, floating point
- Max Sampling Rate (up to 24 channels):Native, up to 192kHz
- Max Sampling Rate (up to 32 channel with +4 option):Native, up to 96kHz
- Max Sampling Rate (above 24 channels):Native, up to 96kHz
- Max Sampling Rate (above 32 channels):Native, up to 48kHz
- Processor:Intel multi core hyper threaded
- ADC Resolution / Sampling Rate:24 bits/96 kHz
- DAC Resolution / Sampling Rate:24 bits/192 kHz
- A/D Signal-To-Noise Ratio:119 dB (A-Weighted)
- D/A Signal-To-Noise Ratio:118 dB (A-Weighted)
- Reference Level:+18dBu @ 0dBFS (Balanced)
- Clock / Jitter:attenuation > 50 dB above 100Hz
- Cooling system:Custom heat sinks & silent fans
- Safety Components:AntiPop relays on each output
- Power requirement:240V / 110V – 50 / 60Hz (Manual Switch)
- Power consumption:132W Max
- Thermal conversion:450 BTU/h Max
- Mains fuse:2A Slow Blow
- Internal PSUs:Separated supplies for Audio and Processing
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm:442 x 165 x 445
- Dimensions (W x H x D) inches:17 7/16″ x 6 1/2″ x 17 9/16″
- Shippind dimensions (L x H x P) cm:74 x 59 x 30
- Weight:14.5kg / 32 lbs
- Shipping weight / volume:22.2kg / 0.131M3
- Rackmounting:3.5U – Rack Ears Included
- Standard Warranty:5 year
- Warranty Extension Program:Yes
- Standard Color:Black
- Optional Color:Silver